Take the Ocean Friend Challenge and Become an Ocean Friend Today!
- Interested in the ocean.
- Eager to learn about its importance.
- Aware of threats to its health.
- Willing to make lifestyle changes to protect it.
An Ocean Friend Is...
Congratulations! You’ve taken the first step to becoming an Ocean Friend!
Are you ready to become an Ocean Friend? You can get started by taking these steps and then printing an official certificate from the Smithsonian when you’re done!
1. Continue learning about the ocean by exploring the Sant Ocean Hall Website.
2. Look for connections between your life and the ocean. You don't need to live near the ocean to do this!
3. Find out how your actions are affecting the ocean’s health.
4. Share what you learned at the Sant Ocean Hall or at this website with others. Encourage them to visit the National Museum of Natural History or http://www.mnh.si.edu/exhibits/ocean_hall/ to experience it for themselves.
5. Register and print your Ocean Friend certificate here!
- Ocean Friend Certificate
Click here to print your Ocean Friend Certificate!
- Register as an Ocean Friend!
Want to continue finding out new ways to be an
Ocean Friend? Have your parents register you as an
Ocean Friend by signing up for the Museum’s newsletter
and get updates on the Ocean Hall and other programs,
events, and information about the museum.
[ TOP ]