Lewis and Clark:
The National Bicentennial Exhibition
There are three ways to download the "Lewis and Clark: The National Bicentennial Exhibition" Audio Tour:
1. Download and print the transcript of the audio tour.
2. Download the following ZIP files.
Click on the following links and each compressed file will download to your computer. (Select Save to save each file to your computer in the location of your choice.) Then uncompress the files using the compression/ uncompression software of your choice. Use the playlist file to play the audio tour files in a continous sequence.
- Segments 1 through 10 (9.65 MB)
- Segments 11 through 20 (8.34 MB)
- Segments 21 through 30 (9.92 MB)
- Segments 31 through 40 (11.17 MB)
- Segments 41 through 50 (12.49 MB)
- Segments 51 through 60 (13.03 MB)
- Segments 61 through 70 (13.99 MB)
- Segments 71 through 80 (12.97 MB)
- Segments 81 through 89 (+ Windows Media Playlist) (12.20 MB)
3. Subscribe to the podcast of the audio tour. (?)
- Copy the web address below and paste it into any podcast application
to subscribe to the podcast; you will be able to download each segment
through your PC or MP3 player. (Make sure you "get" or download all
89 audio files in order to have the complete audio tour.):
- Or click on the following icon to link to the RSS feed.
- Or click on the following icon to go directly to the podcast subscription page within your iTunes application.
(?) There is a lot of free software allowing you to subscribe to podcast feeds. When you copy an address like ours above into the software, it will automatically and periodically check our website for new editions of the audio tour. Whenever the software finds a new edition, it will download it to your PC, and into your MP3 player if you desire. Juice is a free podcast receiver for Windows and Mac OS X. Many others can be found here: http://www.podcastingnews.com/topics/Podcast_Software.html.
[ TOP ]