Annual contribution of $5,000 ($4,600 is tax-deductible)
The Benefactors Circle is a prestigious group of individuals from across the country that provide significant support to the Museum.
Director's Circle members receive all of the benefits of Benefactors Circle plus:
- Invitation to annual Director's Circle dinner and other special events with distinguished guests
- Invitation to participate in travel to Museum's field research sites
- Behind the scenes experiences of the Museum's collections with scientists
- Two additional complimentary tickets to Imax films
- Two additional complimentary admissions to the Smithsonian Jazz Café
To join the Director's Circle, please complete the on-line printable giving form and fax or mail it to the Natural History Museum.
Please note: This form can either be printed and then filled out by hand or with a typewriter or filled out electronically using Adobe® Reader before printing out. Download Adobe® Reader.